INFORMATION ON THE PURPOSES OF ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
The owner of the data processing is Sergio Fermariello – email@example.com
Responsible for the treatment
- Hosting provider: Aruba S.p.A. – P.IVA: 01573850516
- External collaborators, appointed by me, in case their collaboration is necessary to provide technical assistance and maintenance to the website, without prejudice to the fact that these subjects will not proceed in turn to the communication to third parties of user data.
Purposes of processing personal data
The user’s data are collected to allow the owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: to respond to requests for contact through a special contact form, interaction with social networks / external platforms.
The User, by filling in with his own Data the contact form (name and surname, email, telephone), consents to their use to respond to requests for information, estimate, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form. The data provided will be stored in my Libero inbox, only in order to contact you for the request sent.
I digitally keep your data and your consent to the processing of data on a database, hosted on Aruba S.p.A., as long as they are useful to exchange emails until the satisfaction of your request or the signing of a collaboration contract.
The User can always ask for the interruption of the treatment or the cancellation of data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
- plugins and / or buttons for social networks, in order to allow the content of the site to be shared on your favorite social networks. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if it is already present on the visitor’s computer they are able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by the respective privacy policies to which reference is made.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ (cookie information link https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/),
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it (information link cookie https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da- part-of-twitter)
- Linkedin (cookie information link https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy)
- Pinterest (cookie information link https://policy.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy)
- Youtube http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
How to disable cookies
The instructions to disable cookies from the browser are on the following pages:
Disabling cookies may not guarantee the correct use of some features of the site